JLambus

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Everything is as it should be.

Morning thoughts:

Yesterday I put $22 dollars in my pocket. A twenty dollar bill and two ones. By the time I got home, it was gone, apparently having fallen from my pocket somewhere along the way. This morning on my way to work I was walking and looked down at something blowing in the wind.  Low and Behold, $22 dollars. Not the same as before, this time two $10 bills and two ones.

Though I personally believe this is just a coincidence, as opposed to something more cosmic, it was a stark reminder.

Sometimes in life we are sad, sometimes we are happy. Life ebbs and flows in ways we dont see or understand.

Those that are religious sometimes think "an eye for an eye". Those that consider themselves "spiritual" may refer to it as "karma". Even the strictly scientific believe in the second law of thermodynamics, or the conservation of energy. It is the same. Order to disorder, randomness and chaos. Serendipity and coincidence. Simply put:

Life.

During our struggles or triumphs, whether we know it or not, it is correct. It is balanced. Words  like "fair" and "just" are human words we have created to explain our emotions in these situations, not they reality of our world. I for one hope to streamline my understanding of this and see things for what they are.

I hope to remember more often, no mater what the situation:

Everything is always as it should be.




***Here's quick and easy read to help remember these things: The Tao of Pooh

1 comment: